Dear Clients and Partners,
We’ve now entered a troubled period as a result of the rapid expansion of the COVID-19 pandemic. As we all adjust to this new and difficult situation, our priority is to protect the health of all our employees and contractors. I hope that the impact for you will remain minimal - both personally and professionally. In that context, I wanted to share the actions we’ve taken so far, and to confirm that Linkfluence will continue to operate all of its services and support you without interruption.
Since 2012, Linkfluence has designed and maintained a business continuity plan based on the following underlying principles:
- The capacity for each team member to exercise work from home.
- The use of secured cloud systems to store enterprise data and information enabling all to work remotely.
- The SaaS and cloud-based nature of our software platform (Linkfluence Radarly and its add-on modules, Linkfluence Search and Linkfluence Tribes) which is, of course, accessible remotely to both our clients, internal users, and engineering team is hosted securely and redundantly by several reliable cloud partners (who also have robust business continuity plans).
- And lastly, a team led organization, collaborative tools, and distributed work culture.
This plan is updated accordingly on a regular basis.
Business continuity plan activation steps
From the development of the COVID-19 situation in China where our Shanghai team operates, to the more recent escalation of the problem in Europe and the US. We have progressively activated this plan ahead of the local authorities recommendations:
- On Jan 31, 2020, maximum level activation in Shanghai and across China.
- On March 2, 2020, first level activation across all offices: obligation for all employees at risk to work from home.
- From March 16, 2020, maximum level activation across all of our 8 offices in APAC, China, Europe, and the US. All of our employees now work remotely.
In the meantime, our main partners have confirmed the activation of their own business continuity plans.
Our services and support for our clients continue as normal, and will continue to be available without disruption.
All of our services are maintained without the need for physical presence, including:
- Our Help Desk remains available through our ticketing system firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Client Service teams (Customer Success Managers, Account Managers, and Project Managers) are available as usual (though remotely).
- Depending on needs and urgency, training sessions can be rescheduled or held remotely through video conferencing. Our e-learning program, the Linkfluence Academy, is a great way to receive training on social media intelligence and obtain your certification in this prolonged period of remote work.
- Our Global Insight Team continues to produce insights and analyze client briefs on request.
We remain motivated and available to support you in the best way possible.
Guillaume Decugis, CEO